AS Paljassaare Kalatööstus
AS Paljassaare Kalatööstus was founded in year 1990.
The main occupation of the company is producing and selling fish products, 90% of the output is exported.
Production capacity of the company is 12 000 tons per year. The company has around 200 workers.
AS Paljassaare Kalatööstus is recognized by the European Union.
FOOD SAFETY, QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- In year 1996 was introduced HACCP – Food safety system
- Management System standard ISO 9001 was implemented since March 2003.
- In addition to this, AS Paljassaare Kalatööstus meet the requirements of Global Standard for Food Safety (Issue 5: jaanuar 2008)BRC Certificate of Conformity. Grade Achieved: Grade A.
- Metrosert – Certificate of Conformity of prepacked conformity assessment and actual contents assurance system. Quantity control system complies with the requirements of the Council Directive 76/211 EEC for prepacked goods with the e mark.
- Since May 2010, AS Paljassaare Kalatööstus is obliged to use the MSC licence number AP-C-0016 in connection with the MSC logo to show that we support sustainable fishing and gain access to the growing market. MSC criteria – MSC Chain of Custody Standard. Scope: Alaska pollock and New Zealand hoki.
AS Paljassaare Kalatööstus belongs to the Vičiūnai group since June 2001.